DAB is Different
Bacteria continue to develop resistance to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. DAB — Defense Against Bacteria — is disrupting the hand sanitizer market. Our exclusive foam formulation* destroys 99.99% of bacteria on contact. Every pump of DAB kills bacteria that studies show are more tolerant to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Since it's alcohol-free, skin stays soft with no smell. DAB is safe for tiled, waxed, wooden, carpeted and painted surfaces.
Simple to use
All-day defense is available with DAB’s easy routine. Pump once in the morning and once after-lunch for a healthy habit.
DAB won’t irritate or dry out skin. It’s also non-flammable and safer to use than alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
DAB kills 99.99% of all hand-transmitted bacteria on contact. Then a glove-like barrier provides hours-long defense.
The DAB bacteria barrier is immediately visible under a UV light, and stays visible for hours. That’s science so good, it glows.
How Does DAB Do It?
DAB destroys many of the worst classroom doozies on contact, including those regular hand sanitizers currently can't. A Classroom Defense Subscription keeps your staff's hands protected and sanitized for hours and eradicates 99.999% of hand-transmitted bacteria immediately. Plus, you get a glove-like barrier for hours of protection. For an extra boost, reapply whenever something gross happens.
Clinically Proven to Kill:
- Acinetobacter baumanii ATCC 19606
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus ATCC 29970
- Bacteroides fragilis ATCC 25285
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus ATCC 15305
- Haemophilus influenza ATCC 19418
- Staphylococcus hominis ATCC 27844
- Enterobacter aerogenes ATCC 35029
- Streptococcus progenies ATCC 19615
- Escherichia coli ATCC 25922
- Enterococcus faecalis ATCC 29212
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 ATCC 43895
- Enterococcus faecium ATCC 19434
- Klebsiella oxytoca ATCC 43162
- Streptococcus pneumoniae ATCC 6302
- Klebsiella pneumonia ATCC 4352
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 27853
- Proteus mirabilis ATCC 7002
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442
- Serratua marcescens ATCC 14756
- Candida glabrata ATCC 26512
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 29213
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA ATCC 33592
- Micrococcus lutes ATCC 7468
- Staphylococcus epidermidis ATCC 12228
Start em' young
DAB is safe for kids of all ages. Make it a habit for your lol' charges to use DAB along with your staff. Did you know the average child contracts 8-12 colds in just the first year of daycare? Parents will be happier with fewer sick days and less missed work. DAB is an affordable, effective way to keep illness away whatever your age.Get DAB for your Classroom
Healthier Staff, Happier Families
A DAB smart dispenser makes it easy and affordable to make better health a habit. Kill hand-transmitted bacteria on contact and get hours-long protection from all the germs kids bring to your classroom everyday. A healthier staff saves you money and headache. DAB gives you better protection from illness at a better price.
Classroom Defense Subscription
Fight back against illness and infection over and over with our subscription for classrooms. Only DAB kills 99.999% of germs on contact and provides hours of kid-proof, kid-safe protection. Keep caregivers, parents and kids healthier and happier with better protection at a great price conveniently delivered right to your door, month after month with a DAB subscription. That’s how we’ve got you covered. And bonus! Get three months free when you subscribe.Subscribe Now